Friday, December 26, 2008

Post Christmas Hurrahs!!!!

Okay, so I know I said I was going to write about my art, and I will....I will. I promise. But first I just needed to let out that huge sigh of relief that so many of us parents give when Christmas is over. C'mon now, I know you are relieved. I mean, all that shopping and battling crowds, and rushing and cooking and wrapping and thinking of what to buy and and and.......it is enough to make a person absolutely wacko!!!! And I for one feel a total sense of calm and peace when I know that now I do not need to hit the stores or wrap another present. Of course, my living room looks like Hurricane Katrina made a return visit, and I have two kids with cabin fever around the house for the next week, but, that is okay. It is okay because, even tho I know there are tons of you out there who thrive on and love the craziness of the holidays preparation, I, for one, am just getting WAY too old for it!

When the kids give me a chance to get back to my computer again, or they return to school (whichever comes first!) I will write my post about my art.....
In the meantime, enjoy the craziness and the preparations of New Years Eve!!!!!

Keep creative!
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment