Saturday, February 21, 2009

I don't know what to name this!!!

This is just a quick hello to my followers, and to anyone else who stumbles upon my blog! I have just been having some problems being able to access my blog if I happen to make the mistake of clicking that "sign out" up there in the right hand corner! I then seem to have the hardest time getting signed back in !
So, here I am, after finally getting signed in a few minutes ago....but now I want to let you know that I have a slew of work to do for my shop, www. catmacdesigns.etsy.com , which is why I started this blog in the first place!!! I have found out that it is a huge amount of work to promote a shop online, and I am trying my best! Oh yes, and when I get a few spare moments here and there, i actually have to make some items for my shop! Ans since I do not make much jewelry, which seems to be the biggest seller on Etsy, I feel like I have to ptomote all that much harder!
So, if any or all of you could do me a favor??? Even if you have your own Etsy shop, or Artfire, or wherever, could you please put a plug in for me here and there, just to help me out a wee bit? Then, I will have more time to work on my blog!!!!!
Have a good weekend, everyone!
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment